Replacement Heads For Arm And Hammer Toothbrushes, Spinbrushes
Oral hygiene is an extremely important health consideration for people throughout the world. Although a lot of people brush regularly and take good care of their teeth, they don't always realize that normal toothbrushes don't offer the perfect clean they are after. They don't always remove all of the plaque from your teeth, and this means that you should consider updating your toothbrush to an arm and hammer brush or a spinbrush.
Why Should You Buy An Electric Toothbrush?
There are plenty of reasons why you should buy an electric toothbrush. They are very efficient, and they are perfect for young people who aren't good at cleaning their teeth perfectly. Some of the top reasons to buy an electric toothbrush include:
- Power toothbrushes are very effective when it comes to keeping your mouth clean and free from plaque and old food particles.
- Manual brushes can damage your gums if they are too coarse and bristly, and they don't always allow you to reach food stuck in between your teeth.
- Spin brushes are extremely simple to use, and they can help with micro-cleaning of stained teeth along with general oral whitening.
As you can see, there are plenty of reasons why you should consider purchasing an electric toothbrush.
When Is It Time To Buy New Brush Heads?
Although you might think that your electric brush doesn't need replacing as often as your manual toothbrush, it actually does. Buying new heads for your toothbrush is extremely important, particularly when they begin to wear out and get dirty.
When they wear out, spinbrush heads lose their effectiveness. They won't clean your teeth well anymore, and they can increase your risk of oral disease. Experts generally recommend that you replace your brush head every three to four months, but there is nothing wrong with replacing it sooner.
There are a few clues that you can look for that tell you that it is time to replace your brush, including:
- If the bristles are coming loose or are beginning to fray out in all directions, then consider getting a new toothbrush or a replacement brush head.
- If your brush head is visibly dirty, then replace it.
- If you have recently been sick, getting a new toothbrush is very important to reduce the risk of falling sick again.
What Should I Look For When Buying An Arm And Hammer Toothbrush Replacement Head?
There are plenty of product details that you should always pay attention to when choosing replacement brush heads, including:
- Look for a replacement head with soft bristles that won't cause dental damage as they remove plaque.
- Consider buying packs of replacement heads to save yourself some money.
- Make sure that you pay attention to the product information to make sure that you are getting replacement heads which are compatible with your current arm and hammer toothbrush.
As you can see, there are a few things to think about when buying new brush heads. As long as you get something that fits your existing toothbrush, you should be alright.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Arm and Hammer.