Tail Lights for GMC
For your GMC Sierra to be street legal, you must have working tail lights on your vehicle. These important accessories are designed to illuminate the back of your Sierra at night and let other drivers know if you are making a turn. When it comes to replacing your tail lights, you have a number of options that can improve the look of your Sierra and make it safer to drive.What are the benefits of LED tail lights?
There are four main benefits to choosing LED tail lights for your GMC Sierra. These benefits include:
- Increased visibility: LED tail lights use multiple bulbs to create an array of brake lights that are easily seen by other drivers. They can increase your GMCs visibility both during the day and at night.
- Lifespan: LEDs require a minimal amount of energy to run. In some cases, your LED tail lights can have a lifespan of more than 30,000 hours.
- Energy efficiency: Since LED lighting only uses a small amount of energy, these lights use less of your cars battery to run. This energy efficiency also increases the amount of time between replacements.
- Easy Installation: After you have installed the tail light housing, replacing the LED is a simple task. This is because each bulb simply plugs into the housing.
When you are looking for different tail lights for your pickup, you can opt to change the color of the housing unit that holds the lighting. Your color options include:
- Black: Black tail lights provide a dramatic contrast for your GMC Sierra, especially when it is viewed from behind. They can give your vehicle a powerful and authoritative look.
- Chrome: These tail lights have a bright, polished look to them. These housing units can make the back end of your GMC Sierra look sleek and fashionable.
- Clear: These housings let your bulbs become the center of attention.
- Smoke: These black tail lights have an acrylic casing that has been smoked or darkened. This housing hides the brake lights until they are turned on, giving the back end of your truck a unique look.
Euro lights, also known as "Altezza lights" or "Lexus lights," are unique tail lights that have clear or smoked acrylic covers and colored bulbs. Due to their unique style, they are often used as a simple way to customize a vehicle. These tail lights are easy to install and can be used with LEDs.