Infiniti QX60 Racks
If you need extra space to transport oversized items on your Infiniti QX60, consider a car rack. They provide stability, versatility, and durability. Here are a few pointers to help you sort through the range of options to find the right rack for your vehicle.What types of racks are available for the QX60 SUV?
Generally, QX60 car racks are sorted into three categories: roof racks, hitch racks, and trunk racks. Each model of rack has its advantages. To help you decide which rack will suit your needs, take a closer look at the list below.
- Infiniti QX60 roof rack: This system is the most versatile of the three rack systems. Options vary according to the type of roof on your Infiniti and range from full systems with rails, crossbars, and towers to components for raised rail systems. It can be outfitted with carriers to transport luggage or sports gear such as surfboard, bicycles, and skis on the QX60 crossover.
- Infiniti QX60 trunk rack: With this option, straps attach to the rear of the QX60. The adjustable fasteners allow you to tighten the system securely. You can have up to three bicycles within arms reach for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Infiniti QX60 hitch rack: The QX60 hitch rack is available in different sizes to match the hitch class on your Infiniti. Options range from cargo carriers to bike carriers with straps or mounting trays. Since the rack sits away from the vehicle, you are less likely to scratch the Infiniti’s paint while hoisting and dismounting.
Regardless of where you want to install your rack, you will find they offer versatility and stability. Not only do they assist with transporting bulky items, but they also feature aerodynamic designs and weather-resistant materials. Here are some features:
- Setup allows for easy modification
- Increases interior space
- Transports numerous items
- Holds bulky, oversized gear and equipment
- Anti-theft mechanisms allow you to keep items secure
Knowing about the leaders in car rack designs can help you when it comes time to narrow your choices. Companies like Yakima, Go Rhino, and Topline offer a variety of car racks and accessories for the Infiniti. Take a closer look at the top manufacturers below.
- Yakima: Yakima is a leader in aerodynamically designed rack systems and accessories that are easy to install and remove.
- Go Rhino: This family-owned and -operated company leads in the industry in stylish, innovative racks for Infiniti models.
- Topline: The company offers high-quality hitch rack systems with folding cargo carriers.