Racks for Mazda CX-5
The roof and rear of the Mazda CX-5 can help you in carrying cargo. Whatever your quest, be it biking, canoeing, kayaking, or traveling, there is a rack to fit your lifestyle. However, before you purchase a rack for your Mazda, you should note the differences in the type of racks there are to choose from.Should you get a Mazda roof or a hitch rack?
Before choosing between a roof rack or hitch rack, you should ask yourself a few questions. Which option is more convenient? What purpose will the rack serve? For example will it carry bikes, luggage, or surfboards? How frequently will you use it? See the features of each Mazda rack below.
- Mazda roof racks are designed to accommodate large and odd-shaped items such as bikes, skis, snowboards, and paddles. They can hold multiple items simultaneously without obstructing your view.
- Mazda hitch racks offer waist-level loading and unloading capabilities. The racks are mainly used to transport bikes and luggage carriers. One feature of this type of rack is that once it is removed from the CX-5, it leaves no trace of its presence.
Think of a Mazda car rack as a storage closet for your car. This handy item provides a solid platform for transporting cargo on the CX-5. It is versatile, allowing you to change attachments to carry your preference of sports gear, camping equipment, or luggage. Here is a list of other benefits.
- Gives the driver and passengers extra room inside the CX-5, making traveling more comfortable.
- Solves the problem of leaving items behind for vacations due to lack of space.
- Offers safe and stable transfer of bulky items.
- Aerodynamic designs lower the mpg when you drive your CX-5.
You will come across several trusted brands that offer car racks for the Mazda CX-5 model. Companies like Thule and Yakima rank high on the list. These brands use state-of-the-art engineering to manufacture aerodynamic designs with fuel economy and safety in mind. See a brief description of the two companies below, keep in mind there are many others to choose from.
- A leader in transportation solutions, Thule offers a variety of light, aerodynamic systems from its location in Sweden. The line includes durable car racks, roof bars, and roof rack accessories.
- Yakima is based in the United States and is one of the first car rack companies to offer a complete line of racks and related products. The brand also makes models for vehicles without factory-installed rails.