Fenders for Chevrolet Impala
Named for a speedy, exotic antelope, the Chevrolet Impala has long been an American classic. Since the Chevrolet Impalas revival in 2000, it has staged a big comeback. With the right fenders for Chevrolet Impala, you can take your vehicle to the next level in both drive and appearance.How do you choose the right fender for your Impala?
The Impala is a full-size automobile and features built-in, not a bolt-on, fenders. The specific fender you need will depend on the model year of your vehicle and what door trims you have. Check to make sure the year is listed in the description of the fender you choose. Additionally, there are also fender accessories that may improve the performance or appearance of your car.Why do you need a fender?
Fenders are an essential car part that attaches to the body of your Impala. Specifically, they cover the wheels and protect the vehicle and its occupants from pebbles, water, mud, and other projectiles that the wheels toss-up from the road. Without this protection, your engine, seats, and windows are vulnerable to damage. Fenders are complex and have many components, and their designs can vary with the model year.How can you improve your fenderâ€™s performance?
There are plenty of ways to increase the coverage your fenders give your Chevrolet Impala.
- Wheel well liner: A wheel well liner helps protect the underside of your car from road spray. This added protection can be a great value for your Chevrolet.
- Fender extension: These are common accessories for vintage Chevrolet Impalas. They look great and increase the area that is protected from road spray.
- Mud flaps: These are an accessory, mostly used for rear tires, that keep the back of your Impala from being sprayed with debris.
- Fender seals: Often made from rubber, these reduce noise and improve protection for your car.
Fenders are not only functional, they are also frequently a part where owners can add a hint of style and individuality to their vehicles. Trims, flares, and moldings are common accessories that improve your Impalas aesthetics.
- Trim: This adds extra protection for your Chevy Impala. Available in carbon black or chrome, it also adds to your Chevrolet Impalas look.
- Fender flares: Fender flares almost entirely close the space between the tire and wheel well. They can be painted to create a unique, dramatic look for your car.