What to Consider When Looking for Smartwatches
Smartwatches are smart devices you can wear on your wrist, with built-in touchscreen display measuring in mere mm (or millimeters).
What is the Motorola Gold Smartwatch?
Motorola's gold smartwatch connects to your phone to streamline the important information you need most.
- The handsfree, touchscreen functionality allows the user to stay connected without having to check their cell phone.
- The watch is designed to be one of the more low-key smartwatches with a scratch-free display on a gold chain that fits to the wearer's wrist.
- This smartwatch has a touchscreen functionality and an activity tracker that syncs to your Android to update you with only the notifications you need most such as text messages, emails or important updates.
- This smartwatch connects to your smartphone using Android Wear on the 4.3 software or newer.
- The watches 42 mm band makes it wearable for either men or women.
- The watch also has a built-in heart rate monitor so that users can track their heart rate easily and sync the results to health apps on their phones.
- The face of the watch is a traditional analog clock for a sleek and low-key style with a 42 mm scratch-resistant band.
- There are a number of changes made to the 2nd generation smartwatch that is not available in the first generation, but the starkest differences are the increase in battery life and screen resolution.
Can I Charge my Moto 360 Smartwatch With my Android charger?
- The 360 smartwatch 2nd generation charges using its own charging port.
- The watch charges wirelessly in the charging port so that the wearer doesn't have to remove the watch band to charge the watch.
Can I Use this Product With My iPhone?
- Yes, the smartwatch is able to connect to iPhone and Android Wear, but users may find a more limited capability when connected to iPhone.
- The watch connects via Bluetooth with your phone.
Is This Product Waterproof?
- The Motorola smartwatch is water resistant, meaning it will be fine if exposed to sweat or rain.
- The smartwatch is also waterproof up to 1 meter of fresh water for up to 30 minutes so users can wear the watch in water for a short period of time worry-free.
- The scratch-resistant product will withstand regular wear and tear no problem.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by the brands mentioned above.