The Samsung 64 GB Tablet: A Handheld Device That Functions Like a Computer
If you're trying to get some work done while you're on the road, having a tablet with you can make things a lot more convenient. Some Samsung tablets feature 64 GB of memory, along with other capabilities, to give you more storage.What does GB mean?
GB is a common term that is used to describe storage capacity. It stands for the word gigabytes. A gigabyte is 1,000 megabytes, which equals one billion bytes. The word "bytes" refers to a unit of memory size. While some of the earliest portable devices only had one or two GB of memory, there are some versions that have 64 GB.What are some models that have this amount of storage?
Many different products have this memory capacity. They include:
- Galaxy Tab S2 9.7-inch: This runs on the Android 5.0 (Lollipop) operating system. It has a Super AMOLED display and a Quad 1.9 GHZ + 1.3 GHZ Octacore application processor.
- Galaxy Tab S3 9.7-inch: You can get an S3 with a 64 GB MicroSDXC UHS-I memory card. The device functions as a two-in-one tab/computer, and its touchscreen is receptive to an electronic S Pen.
- Note Pro 12.2-inch: This product, which has a 2560 by 1600 display, runs on Android 4.4 Kit Kat and a 1.9 GHZ Exynos 5 Octa processor. It comes with the e-Meeting, Hancom Office, and KNOX programs. You can add to the memory capacity with a microSD card.
- Note 8: The note 8 has a 6.3-inch QHD Super AMOLED infinity display. You can use an S Pen to write notes, edit data, and make your own GIFs. It has an 8-megapixel front camera and a 12-megapixel rear camera that can take wide-angle and telephoto pictures.
- Galaxy View 18.4-inch: This is a large-display unit, having a screen larger than 18 inches. It has 2 GB of RAM and uses a 1.6 GHz Octa Core processor.
Here are some ways to differentiate between 64 GB products, which can all connect to networks and other devices via Wi-Fi and Bluetooth:
- Size: Think about what size you'll be comfortable carrying around. Maybe you appreciate having a larger screen but need something compact to carry around with you, or maybe you'd prefer a larger device to take with you between home and work.
- Stylus: The Galaxy Notes come with styluses, called S Pens. With enhanced handwriting recognition technology, the tablets make it easy to jot down notes and draw pictures.
- Screen resolution: While advancements have made it possible to have clear images on nearly any modern device, there may be differences in terms of screen resolution. The Tab S series uses Super AMOLED screens.