Timberland Boat Shoes for Men
Timberland offers mens boat shoes that can be used for the open waters and for dry land. These shoes have a rubber sole and leather upper. Many of Timberlands boat shoes also come with extra features, such as hand-sewn uppers and cushioned footbeds.What are Timberland boat shoes made of?
Timberland boat shoes for men are made of a variety of materials, including the following:
- Uppers: The bodies of these shoes are constructed out of leather. Many of them are made of full-grain nubuck leather and come in colors like dark brown, light brown, and blue.
- Outsole: The outsoles of these boat shoes are often made of siped rubber, which maximizes traction and minimizes the potential for slips.
- Laces: Rawhide laces are a classic component of boat shoes. Timberlands nautical footwear have a 360-degree lacing system.
Timberland offers boat shoes in a number of classic colors. Examples are their Piper Cove boat shoes, their Tidelands 2-Eye Leather boat shoes, and their Classic Boat shoe. Some shoes have contrasting laces, while others are a single shade. The available colors are listed here:
- Vany blue
Timberland offers their nautical styles in a wide range of sizes, too. Most styles are available in US mens sizes 6 through 15. The brand offers styles in medium widths and wide widths.What features do Timberlands selection of boat shoes have?
These shoes have a number of features, which are described here:
- L7 Traction Lug Outsole: Some of the brands boat shoes come with a lug outsole, which provide resistance and drainage. These shoes can be used on boats.
- Anti-Fatigue Technology: Spending long days on a boat can take a toll on shoes. Timberlands selection of boat shoes are designed with anti-fatigue technology, which promotes standing comfort and offers shock absorption. This shoe technology uses geometric cone support in the midsole to minimize discomfort caused by all-day wear.
- Hand Sewn Construction: Hand sewn construction gives these boat shoes their own look.
- Footbeds: They are 3/4 length and lined with leather. You can wear these shoes on deck and on shore.
- Silver-Rated Tannery: To ensure that all of the brands boat shoes are created out of the same quality of materials, many of the leathers used are tanned in a silver-rated facility.
- Lightweight: Though they are constructed of premium leathers, these boat shoes are lightweight. Many of the styles weigh less than 15 ounces.