iPhone iCloud Removal Service
iCloud removal services allow iPhone users to bypass the iCloud activation locks on their accounts. You may need to remove the iCloud activation lock if you cannot log into the Find My iPhone service or are otherwise locked out of your iCloud account with no way to bypass the starting screen. Before you use the iPhone ICloug removal service, it is important to understand how it functions, its requirements, and what information you must provide to get the help you need.How do iCloud activation lock services function?
These services may perform slightly different functions depending on the nature of the problem you are experiencing. In most cases, they work to get past problems with your account that somehow prevent you from using your phone. This list summarizes what these services may be able to do for you.
- These services work with your iCloud account to remove the locks that keep you from accessing your phone in the event of a problem.
- In some cases, you may not be able to turn off the Find My Phone feature on your iPhone, even if you can access it. If this happens, iCloud lock removal services can work with you to make it possible to log into this function again. Then, you can turn it on and off as necessary.
- If you have a problem getting through the activation lock screen of your iPhone at start-up, some of these services can help you resolve it.
In order to use these services, you will need to give their provider this information:
- Your phone's IMEI number, a 15-digit code that is unique to your phone.
- The UDID or unique device identifier that comes with your phone.
- You will also need to tell the service provider which version of the iOS system your phone is running.
- All three pieces of information are necessary for the process to work. If your order message is missing one or more of the items listed above, the servicing party may be unable to help you bypass the activation lock and get back into your iCloud account.
Follow these basic guidelines to display and check your personal IMEI number:
- To find your number electronically, start by accessing the Settings tab on the device.
- From Settings, tap the General button.
- Under General, tap About.
- Your phone's IMEI will be listed here. You can press down on it to copy it for pasting purposes if necessary.
- This number may also be printed on your phone's SIM tray.